The manuscript will be considered for publication if meeting the following criteria:
- The IIJSE is published in Bahasa or in English.
- It is scientific and focused on the reviews of related problems in contemporary Islamic economics.
- Articles should be original, research-based, not under review for possible publication in other journals, and shall never be published elsewhere.
- It consists of a title, author’s name, institution, email address, abstract, keywords, content, and references.
- The title must be clear, precise and maximum 15 words.
- The author does not need to include an academic title.
- The manuscript should be typed in MS document format with Times New Roman, size 12 pts, double space, A4 paper roughly 6 to 30 pages
- All submission must include abstract with 3-5 keywords and a maximum of 150 words. The abstract should contain a title, purpose, method, and research finding.
- It must be typed in Microsoft Word with Doc. (Word Document) format and sent to the redaction via email by using file attachment.
- The articles should follow APA reference, with the body note, max 4000 words.