Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- Papers should discuss the themes of Islam, Muslim Society, written either in English or Arabic;
- Papers must be typed in one-half spaced on A4-paper size;
- Papers’ length is about 4,000-6,000 words;
- All submission must include a 150-200 word abstract;
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and complete address;
- All submission should be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format;
- Bibliographical reference must be written in APA style.