Before submitting, please note the following:
- Articles sent must be between 4000-6000 words or between about 10-20 pages, preferably the latest research or study results.
- Make sure the author's identity must be complete, starting from the full name, the name of the institution, and e-mail.
- For articles using English use the Calibri font space of 1.5 and 12 font sizes. While Arabic articles use single-sided Sakkal Majalla fonts and 16 font sizes.
- Arabic romanization for detail, please refer to the transliteration system of the Library of Congress Guidelines (https://www.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/roman.html).
When writing the article, please consider the following: Title, Abstract, Introduction, State of The Art, Method, Discussion and Result/Finding, Conclusion, The Implication of Finding/ Result, and Reference.
The title must be in English (Arabic/ English article) and contain a maximum of 20 words (including subtitles). The suggested title matches the discussion theme in the article and is interesting to read.
The abstract is written in the following format:
- Purpose, write briefly, and concisely related to the focus or purpose of the discussion of this article.
- Design/methodology/approach, write down the method you used to produce this research/study.
- Findings/result, write down the findings of this study in the form of one or two sentences.
- Originality/value, Write down an important point from this research such as the impact of the results of research or its utilization.
- Paper type, select: Research Paper or Conceptual Paper
Here you have to describe the problem raised and make sure the problem can be considered for research. Furthermore, the context discussed here includes gaps in problems, theories/concepts/propositions that will be used as material for discussion or analysis, hypotheses (if any), and thesis sentences of the importance of the reader to read your article.
State of The Arts:
Briefly describe some relevant studies as well as previous studies. This is intended to convince readers that your research really has not been examined/reviewed and as a distinguish of value.
- The method is written clearly, so then other researchers can replicate the experiment or research with the same result;
- Not only describe the definition of terms but also describe how to conduct the research;
- Describe the location, participant, research instrument, and data analysis.
Discussion and Results:
This is where the author must explain the findings in his research. It must be arranged clearly and in a logical order. You need to consider whether the analysis has been carried out accordingly or not; the use of statistical tools is correct if the research is quantitative type.
The author summarizes from the previous discussion with a simple sentence as a thesis from this article or presents a simple answer from the objectives that have been formulated in the first chapter.
The implication of Finding/ Result:
What are the writer's hopes for the reader after reading this article? Convey directly the benefits/implications of this article and really fit the findings of your research or the needs of further studies.
- Every source cited in the body of the article should appear in the reference, and all sources appearing in the reference should be cited in the body of the article.
- The sources cited should at least 80% come from those published in the last 10 years. The sources cited are primary sources in the forms of journal articles, books, and research reports, including theses and dissertations.
- Citations from the journal should be at least 80% of the total references cited (use 20 references from journal).
- Citation is done using a bracket (author-date, page) and uses Chicago Manual of Style 17th
- All references in Arabic should be written in Arabic romanization. Letters: ’, b, t, th, j, ḥ, kh, d, dh, r, z, s, sh, ṣ, ḍ, ṭ, ẓ, ‘, gh, f, q, l, m, n, h, w, y. Short vowels: a, i, u. long vowels: ā, ī, ū. Diphthongs: aw, ay
- All references must be used Mendeley/Zotero tools.
Needed Tutorial: http://e-journal.ikhac.ac.id/index.php/alsuna/Tutorial
A Complete Guide to Chicago Manual of Style 17th Click Link in Here